Sunset snap

D-Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just got a new camera, and wanted to test it out. I took this from my window on the second floor of my house.

Photo tooken in 4MP setting, I downsized to it though.

Comments?

pic24zt.jpg

The big yellow date is extremely distracting and I would probably crop it a little closer, but all in all your new camera seems to work really, really fine, and so do your sunsets :D. Nice exposure on the sky ... only too much undefined dark at the bottom (highlighted by the date :roll: - no offence, please! ;) )

Thanks for the comment, you said "Quote: much undefined dark at the bottom"

Is there a possilble way to fix this? When I get home, I will try to remove the date using Photoshop.

I guess there is a way to change this, but I don't know which way I would take in Photoshop. I know my ways through my other, simpler post processing software that came with my scanner... but actually, I would simply give this one a crop.

Well I removed the date, any better?

pic33ah.jpg

Hey,

First of all, welcome to TPF! :D

Well, to me, it looks better now without the date. (Most cameras nowadays have a feature where you can make it stop putting the date on your pictures)

Maybe you cut out even more of the black. It just doesn't look balanced with the rest of the picture.

Alright I took the croping advice, and here's what I got.

pic31xl.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back