(Sunset,Sunrise,Pilot Boat) C&C

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you fine folks think :D | I wish Everyone ahead of time a Happy Thanksgiving!

4134377452_551feff100_b.jpg

4134377312_96e8037138_b.jpg

4133615381_78fc0c36c5_b.jpg

Love the first one, very nice. The second one need something to add interest, but not bad. The third one is cool, but it looks a little too blue and overexposed in spots....a tough exposure with the dark water and white boat though.

Love the first one, very nice. The second one need something to add interest, but not bad. The third one is cool, but it looks a little too blue and overexposed in spots....a tough exposure with the dark water and white boat though.

Thanks 3rd picture is slightly adjusted the water is actually a hair darker then that in St. Marteen so I kinda knew ahead of time that the picture might look too blue
I guess I could've gone is ps and darken the water I suppose

Last edited:
All of these are really nice, but I especially like #3. I digg the movement that is in there.

I really like #1, its by far my favorite. The others just dont compare to it. :lol:

IMO, the shot would be much better without the framing, I think its very distracting and it should end right at the black frame. nothing more.

Anyways, Good work! :thumbup:

I really like #1, its by far my favorite. The others just dont compare to it. :lol:

IMO, the shot would be much better without the framing, I think its very distracting and it should end right at the black frame. nothing more.

Anyways, Good work! :thumbup:
Thanks

I did it this way because a flickr friend of mine wanted to see how it would look with this idea.

And to everyone thank you so much for showing the support it fuels the passion and love for photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back