What's new

Sunset to Represent Society

Beast95

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldn't decide which one I like better. I'll take C&C. Why not :P

That fence is actually guarding an airport runway. I was picking someone up from the airport... I was sitting in the waiting lot and my car was just facing that way... Suddenly it just hit me that I need to take a picture..
I was thinking about how much is put into the security at airports...

This photo's goal was to show restrictions by society to true beauty... The fence, blocking the sun. Which is like beautiful women (or men I guess) who are put second to the fake hide-behind-makeup women.

Taken from my cell phone.
No post processing at all.

#1


#2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom