Sunset

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today there was a nice sunset, and it was finally a nice day to go for a walk so there I went, came up with 4 favourites... :lmao: Feel free to post your opinions / thoughts / etc!

Hmm, I'm beginning to think maybe I shoulda tried some shots without the trees! arg. oh well, I'll see what you guys think...

IMG_2312c.jpg

IMG_2305c.jpg

IMG_2301c.jpg

IMG_2297c.jpg

very nice shots especially with all the scary looking clouds and the very snowy ground :)

i think hey are too cold.
on #2 the border shows the shot as much warmer.. i wish i could see the whole photo that way even if you loose some of the foreground...

Thanks for the nice comments :) Glad you like them!

i think hey are too cold.
on #2 the border shows the shot as much warmer.. i wish i could see the whole photo that way even if you loose some of the foreground...

Ohhh, I see what ya mean, haha!

Like this right?

This....
ForegroundGonescopy.jpg

Compared to the old...

IMG_2305c.jpg

I have to say that I really love this one!! some people may think that the tree branches kinda ruined the pic but I for one think they are there to make the picture even more interesting kinda like icecream with extra chocolate topping lol

I just wish my camera could take such clear pictures -.- the dark parts of the pics it takes usually tend to become quite grainy. stupid pos

I always like to add branches in my shots however inappropriate some might think that is but whatever I like #1 the best. I also agree about getting the warmth in.

Hehe yeah I tried something new instead of a plain sunset, I thought I'd add a tree branch or so in there. Thanks I'm glad they turned out great, sometimes you just need that second opinion.

Yeah, well it wasn't too cold that day, we just had a massive snow storm the day before, a lot of snow .... but the next day it was melting out. It's not as cold as you think ;) Believe me, I'll be posting more sunset pictures in the summer :)

lol you should try to get some sunrise pics as well IF you arent too lazy HA :p I love the sun rise in the summer its just amazing and all the other things you sense in a summer morning like the sounds you hear, the birds singing and the sound of summer breeze and the fresh smell -.- i miss the summer!

Sun rises are the most beautiful, I know. But it requires effort and a drivers license to get me to one of those...

Sun rises are the most beautiful, I know. But it requires effort and a drivers license to get me to one of those...

pfft excuses lol you are just too lazy admit it :p in the summer you could take your bike so HA

might? yeah right you have said might about a lot of stuff but you never did so HA lol jk well seriously you really should try to take a sunrise pic now you have a much better camera. its just too bad that where you live the landscape is kinda boring lol there arent many trees or mountains you should go to Calgary and take pics of the mountains there.

So anyone else have any comments or some advice ... maybe something I should do better?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back