What's new

Sunsets from the gulf of mexico!

irishguy0224

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
219
Reaction score
14
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally while on my honeymoon, we were able to get a really nice sunset last night. So i took about 50 pictures in a one hour span. Here are only two of them that i have taken the time to upload right now. Let me know your thoughts!


Check post #5 for a fix of this picture!

IMG_0059 by K McGuckin, on Flickr

IMG_0088 by K McGuckin, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Some may say I am no critique, but I love them, they're amazing. Good job.
 
They are both still crooked, Do you have leveler on your program? Nice sunsets though.
 
Are they? I must be blind... or drunk. Im going with drunk. I will check them in a bit.
 
I am speechless!! I loved them. Could you please give me some information? I mean the lens, the capture settings and some parts of the post-process ( for example high contrast etc).
I am asking because I have a similar picture and i want to make it as good as these!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom