What's new

Super Nova

Pirate Neilsouth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
304
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The sun had finally gone supernova and spread out it's fury

3785328681_33eb5f46b0_o.jpg
 
Finally, something original. I like the look of it, it really does look like fire! What did you do to make it look like that?
 
Finally, something original. I like the look of it, it really does look like fire! What did you do to make it look like that?

Fractilus , layers , cloning , hue adjustment , sharpen etc :)
 
Wha...whoa...VERY COOL! I really like it. :D (I'm biased; red is my favourite colour.)

I've sorely tempted to go play with Fractilus now.
 
How do you get the full version of Fractalius? I got a demo but it pastes "DEMO" all over the picture.
 
soooooooo... not so much a great picture as an interesting application of various tools then, yes?

Nothing wrong with that necessarily, but...
 
soooooooo... not so much a great picture as an interesting application of various tools then, yes?

Nothing wrong with that necessarily, but...

Chris is just jealous!! :biglaugh:
 
:lol: Most certainly. I suck. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom