What's new

Super Soaker in the Big Freeze

Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's -8° F outside right now so my buddy and I filled a squirt gun with boiling water. We were hoping for a better shot but it was too cold to try it more than once!!

$DSC_4364.webp
 
Should have shot it from the side to see the water better. Did it freeze coming out of the gun?
 
Yep, as soon as it hits the air! Because of science.. or something like that. You can see it a little better in this pic maybe..
$DSC_4352.webp
But now that you mention it, I agree. I should have tried it from the side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom