What's new

suppa time!!!!!

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
And all joking aside. And I know, I know, even I hate to always see pictures of food. But... Would this make you want to eat something?
 
I agree with both of the above. There is nothing that stands out to the viewer to attract attention. The color is a bit yellow. Just IMHO.
 
And all joking aside. And I know, I know, even I hate to always see pictures of food. But... Would this make you want to eat something?
I like seeing pictures of food.

And answer on your question in : No. Reasons stated before.

This is jmo!
 
Sorry this one is a swing and a miss.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
shucks. I could fix the yellow bringing the color down a notch. But I cant fix the "too busy" I already ate it. Least it tasted good. :lol:
 
Two words: white plate.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
Two words: white plate.

I didn't pick out the plate that is what she brought it to me on. I ever take another picture of food though, ill suggest a white plate.:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom