What's new

Surfs Up

Did anyone get a chance to check the photo out.

Here is a small version.

p62569132-2.jpg


Would love to know what you think.

Jeremy
 
I like the shot. The colours are great and the silhoutte of the surfer is sweet!

I would not have checked it if you had not posted the small version though, just so you know.
 
Mark - Thanks for the comments.

I took the shot in RAW and then converted the image for the sky and then the water. I then used a graduated orange NIK filter to bring out the sky's colors. I then did some sharpening.

Jeremy
 
This shot is amazing. I love the silhouette of the surfer. Nice work man.

-Will
 
I always love looking at your work.. Your colors are always amazing. Keep up the good work.
 
Stunning pictures in that collection, great color and clarity!
 
Thanks for the comments. I will try to keep up the work. Way to many shots to edit right now. Maybe on the long airplane ride back to Japan.

Jeremy
 
I like the surfer and the way you captured the clouds and the sun so perectly, nice work
 
Thanks Corbin,

This shot turned out ok. I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy
 
Great shot! I would so much rather be there than here. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom