What's new

Survey

samerezz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
How many photographers can't work on photoshop?.and they need help in editing in their pictures?
:hug:::hug::



​
 
I don't think many digital photographers DON'T use photoshop or some adobe product now-a-days.

Are you trying to market your ubAr 1337 sk1llz in photoshop or something?
 
How many photographers can't work on photoshop?.and they need help in editing in their pictures?

Judging by the development size listed in the credits of any Photoshop product, I'd say all but about 120 or so photographers can't work on Photoshop, and that's assuming that all 120 programmers/testers/etc are also photographers (I'm guessing the number is lower).
 
Google is your friend.
 
:lmao: I love lmgtfy! I tinyurl it and try to get people with it at every available opportunity.
 
did you click it though?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom