Survival of the fittest

William

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres the first from Toronto- I'll add more later.

DSC_0068_2.jpg

Here are some more of the same subject.

DSC_0069_2.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

I like it, but it seems like something is missing. But then agian it could just be me.

What do you think is missing? Colour?

I really like this photo. I've always wanted to perfect street photography, so this is really amazing to me. I also love how the subject is silhouetted against the freezing cold yet hot looking [the steam] atmosphere.

No its great in b/w. I dunno it almost seems like i want to see more. Dont get me wrong tho i do like the photo

Its a great shot, but a bit too centerd IMO.

I dont think it is missing anything.. I really really like this shot.

it kinda looks like one of those monks burning themselves in effigy. conceptually - that's totally rad thinking about the relation with street photography.

I think it's a great, great photo.

it kinda looks like one of those monks burning themselves in effigy. conceptually - that's totally rad thinking about the relation with street photography.

Interesting interpretation. I've never really thought about that. :confused: :D

-Will

I think #1 nailed it perfect.

shillouette works well. You cant have too many objects in critical focus, the shadows have their job to do, and you allowed them to do it.

its kinds like spreading ourself too thin, which you did not do in #1 !!

So do I - I am all with Thor and Fight. That first one really nails it. Very nice to have him as a silhouette only ... this kind of motif in street photography is tough, for you just cannot and must not touch these people's dignity ... and you didn't. You preserve his anonymity and give him dignity and I like these photos for the fact. Mostly so the first.

Most reactions

Back