What's new

Survival of the fittest

Thanks all! I'm hope you enjoyed this shot as much as I did taking it.
 
1 is great :thumbup: , light, contrast & smoke makes your shot very powerfull.

2&3 , landscape format is not really appropriate to my opinion

Mat
 
I really dont know ! for some reason #1 makes me feel uneasy/uncomfortable.
Probably the subject, being represented in such a different way to how you usually see it is really throwing me, I keep going back. Technically its spot on I believe.

Very possibly by my own definition, a great photograph. Congratulations.
 
I would agree, number 3 is my favorite

I would appreciate if you said nothing...

To the others: I don't like 2 and 3 either; I just threw them in there to the people who say 1 is too centered so they can see how horrifically wrong they are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom