swastika on a southpole crater of the moon: is it real or a fake?

the rebel baron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
See the photo in my gallery first, please...
Someone send me this picture from the moon. Yet, I cannot decide wether this photo is a fake or not. Can someone enlighten me, please..?

remember: wherever you go...
there you are...

Last edited:
I don't see a picture, but I'm sure if you go around looking for swastikas (or any other shape/symbol) you could find them in a lot of unexpected places...

EDIT
Found the picture on google...
http://www.ironsky.net/thetruthtoday/news/claim-there-are-nazis-on-the-moon/

leading to numerous conclusions that the structure is attributable to Nazis who fled to the Moon after the Second World War
So that's where they fled to!

Probably fake. lol.
Either that or it's a secret (not anymore) Nazi moon base.

Last edited:
It's probably a viral - that is an image and story (or youtube- they love youtube) sent out to raise interest in such a story in preparation for the release of a film. I recall seeing the trailer for it a while ago (a good year ago so I can't recall its name).

The hope is that the story/video sparks off interest and gets sent all around the net - then the film comes out with its trailers and because people are already talking about nazies escaping to the moon - well - it kinda starts off the publicity for free ;)

here we go the trailer:

and nazis on the moon - second suggested search result after typing in nazis on google ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I saw this picture, it intrigued me...
but do you think that all that stuff, like the haunebu-drawings that are on the net the last 4 years, are also a part of this movie?
would the producers even go to this length?
man, that would be one hell of a debunker, right?
:grumpy:

Heh well the film probably was in the working for several years so bits of info are bound to have slipped out. As for before then - well - chance are some of the material might just be out there from other sources and was the inspiration for the film.

Also this is the internet - give any group of geeks (or just one really bored one) enough time and they can craft up a story and a hoax in hours just for the heck of doing it.

Photographs leaked to the Internet last week taken by the Cassiopeia probe on the so-called dark side of the Moon have stirred up considerable controversy among both astronomers and conspiracy theorists.

(1) There was never such a mission, it's a play on the Clementine mission name. (2) There's no such thing as "the" dark side of the moon.

I thought the space Nazis were returning on 2012?
.....interesting photo lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back