Sweet and Salty - The London TPF meetup

bloody nerve of it!!

I had 1 pint of London Pride in The Coal Hole and a glass of ice

then in that other pub I had a pint of lemonade and ice, which I was not even allowed to pay for!

and then I got my arse kicked on the tube!

FYI, I might be back in the Southern England in January or February 2008 .. depending how things develop .. This time most likely by plane, not by car unfortunately. Might also be up north in February.

Hello,
Now 11 posts!! I don't actually own a computer, so it's whenever I can borrow a mate's or use the one from work after hours or during lunch!

I see ... hmm, I myself could not live without a computer ;)

Which college?

then in that other pub I had a pint of lemonade and ice, which I was not even allowed to pay for!

and then I got my arse kicked on the tube!

You're such a moan :lol:

Who complains about being bought a drink?!

Well I figured you'd kick mine if I didn't get in there first, and I couldn't have that could I!?

I want the next free drink .. so LP can be spared ;)

anyway as I'm being picked on again I'll post a few more then sit in the corner and cry to myself

london wheel thing
_N0H3745.jpg

not bad for a hand held shot
some big watch near a bridge
_N0H3748.jpg

Big Issue!
BWKloskowskiVariations-1.jpg

Hey, Mr Otter King .... don't cry! I guess I owe you a drink now! :p

nice images by the way ...

Cool shots, love the last one.

P.S. Dry your eyes :lol:

Someone help pursuade Mr Otter King to come to the Germany Meet Up for the beer that Alex wants to buy him!!! Is someone besides Hertz coming by car and could have Mr Otter King hop in?

And hey, the last is good. Clear view of Mr Fern! Good one! :D

And that Big Watch By A Bridge is GOOD, yes! Is it kind of famous, too?

Someone help pursuade Mr Otter King to come to the Germany Meet Up for the beer that Alex wants to buy him!!!

Heathrow - Düsseldorf is less than 50 pounds with Lufthansa if booked well in advance I would guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back