What's new

sweet rain, for sweet droplets

WOW!
Can you give me a few tips like:

Comment arrive-tu a faire cet effet flou? Est-ce que c'est quelque chose avec le focus ou?
Et quelle camera utilise tu?

;)


I simply use a short DOF to make this blur.

My camera is a Nikon D80 with a 105mm f/2,8
 
Wonderful. Absolutely perfect.

The razor-thin DOF works well here.
 
I am amazed when I look at your photos. They are great!
 
Very nice!! Makes me think I really do need to invest in that 100mm 2.8 macro lens I've been eyeballing. :)

Bev
 
love them all, they almost look like bubbles!
 
For God's Sake please tell me the total Photography Gear you possess (excluding the "creative BRAIN" part).

Excellent series of photos.
 
Even more great images from you. You're on a roll, David.
 
Very nice. You always do a great job. Thanks for sharing.
 
Oh! My God, This are really Great captures. You have an great Art with you. You are able to capture the amazing creation of the God. It is an minute timing level capturing, with an great level of concentration too. I appreciate your Art of creativity of capturing this type of amazing images.........................
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom