What's new

sweet rain, for sweet droplets

astrodav68

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some new droplets, after the rain. thank you for your advices

new1.jpg


new2.jpg


new3.jpg
 
These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
I love the softness of them.

Very great job!!!!:thumbup:
 
Whoa! That colour in all of these - I could BATHE in them! :lovey: :heart: :lovey:
 
thank you very much for your comments

new4.jpg


new6.jpg
 
These are great, nice color and dof.
 
Great! I like the second the most of your first post. The green-yellow of the leaf seems to be a little harsh though.
Could you give us some camera settings please?
 
Oustanding!

Great color and DOF make these shots just wonderful.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
just two another. I'm very happy you like my picture ! it's very encouraging for me.

new8.jpg


new7.jpg
 
awesome, each and every one
 
WOW!
Can you give me a few tips like:

Comment arrive-tu a faire cet effet flou? Est-ce que c'est quelque chose avec le focus ou?
Et quelle camera utilise tu?

;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom