Sweet Sadie c&c wanted

SeldomSassy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I am still learning and would love any c & c for the photo's of my daughter. She is 9 months old. I have an art bacground as a colored pencil artist, but I also aspire to be a baby and child photographer. Any help you have to offer so that I can continue to improve will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Emily

Attachments

• $Chair (16 of 29).jpg
    $Chair (16 of 29).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
  • $Chair (22 of 29).jpg
    $Chair (22 of 29).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • $FollyBeach (3 of 10).jpg
    $FollyBeach (3 of 10).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
  • $Chair (40 of 73).jpg
    $Chair (40 of 73).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
First things first: Good C&C takes time; please limit your posts to no more than four images and number them as well.
Thanks!

Thank you. I apologize for posting to many photos, I have deleted some of them, but I couldn't figure out how to number them. Thank you for your help.

-Emily

They are all well lit and in focus, which is certainly a good starting point.
1-Cute, I would crop it a bit tighter to the right hand side of the frame
2-Nice expression, her eyes are a tad dark, and it's cropped a little too tight for my taste
3-Shows off the cute baby fat, but I like to see eyes in kid photos, unless the kid is asleep
4-definitely my favorite, great expression, she's looking at the camera
Very nice start-keep it up!

Thank you. I apologize for posting to many photos, I have deleted some of them, but I couldn't figure out how to number them. Thank you for your help.

-Emily
No worries. Good criitque does take some time and your responses will be much better with fewer rather than more images.

i really like 1 + 2. The framing with the little bit of sunlight in 1 is great, and the expression with the little fingers works for me in 2. for 1 i'd brighten up the face a bit and warm up the coloring a little (looks a bit blue compared to the warm sunlight). 2, i'm ok with the tight crop (my tastes are on the tighter side with cropping though). I might give just a little more room on the bottom to give a better representation of scale of the little fingers, and go tighter on the right to really make it just about the fingers/face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back