Lightraw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2025 Messages 28 Reaction score 18 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2025 #1 While walking around Acuto, I met this very sweet lady, with whom I exchanged a few words, and seeing her sweet smile, I asked her to take a picture.
While walking around Acuto, I met this very sweet lady, with whom I exchanged a few words, and seeing her sweet smile, I asked her to take a picture.
Jeff1557 57 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,897 Reaction score 16,849 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2025 #2 Can we see the picture ??
Lightraw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2025 Messages 28 Reaction score 18 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2025 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm sorry I thought I uploaded it Attachments DSC02216.webp 3.1 MB · Views: 37
jeffashman19 3 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,138 Reaction score 11,046 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2025 #4 Wonderful image!