Sweetie, I'm not pregnant..........

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so I was told by a lady.

It was after a photo shoot, as we were walking to the car. Saw a family of 3 walking and well, there's no way anyone wouldn't think she was pregnant. So I slowed down and asked "excuse me, have you had your maternity shoot yet? :banghead:

and you know her answer........

and I apologized and quietly walked away. They walked behind me the whole 1/2 mile till we reached our car and theirs were parked RIGHT BEHIND MINE!

:lmao:

That is the kind of luck I would have. Thankfully I havent done it yet.

You never EVER EVER ask that question.

You'd be surprised how much it's actually asked though. And not just sweet old woman-ish "How far along are you?" kind of questions either. At an old workplace of mine, a very rude co-worker had asked another co-worker if she was pregnant (because she had gained some weight over the past few months). The girl in question had broken down crying... The other girl didn't know that her father had died two months ago.

Oh no you didn't!!!! :lmao:

We kindda thought she was f'in w/ us after because there was just no way. I mean, lesson learned and all but you know when a woman is 7-8 month pregnant. She was not fat. Perfectly normal body. This is what it looked like! Maybe just a little bit bigger

stock-photo--month-pregnant-belly-38615620.jpg

Have you never seen the episode of house where the woman looked pregnant because she had a benign tumor in her stomach? :lol:

haha YES! That's the other thing that ran through my mind! I thought of that episode and was feeling like crap if she had a tumor. Man what a day that was! This is a few months old but I thought I'd share this w/ you all finally.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe she just had a baby..

She may have been,

When I was pregnant with my first some walmart "photographer" (I use that word very loosely) was trying to give me coupons and said something like you will need these once your baby is born (I was a very LARGE 8 months or so) I looked her dead in the eyes and said, "what baby? Im not pregnant." I was clearly pregnant but it shut her up. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back