Sweetie, I'm not pregnant..........

After I had both my children, I looked VERY pregnant for at least 1 or 2 months. I already felt super uncomforable about it, I couldn't imagine someone asking me that. My advice, never, ever, ever, ever ask a woman if she is pregnant.

After I had both my children, I looked VERY pregnant for at least 1 or 2 months. I already felt super uncomforable about it, I couldn't imagine someone asking me that. My advice, never, ever, ever, ever ask a woman if she is pregnant.

Well yeah I wasn't that blunt about it "hey lady look big, u pregnant? how bout a photoshoot of that belly of yours???"

Well yeah I wasn't that blunt about it "hey lady look big, u pregnant? how bout a photoshoot of that belly of yours???"

^ *That* could have gotten you smacked!:lmao:

Hmmm... I was thinking about asking one of my teachers that today in class... I cant tell if she just ate ALOT over the hollidays or if she is in fact prego. But I guess im blunt like that, glad that I didnt now. Finals were today lol..
But I mean it's a good possibility, newly married and 27 years old(she constantly shares her fears about being 30 and "ancient").

:lmao:
That sux.
Open mouth insert foot!
footinmouth.jpg

Hmmm... I was thinking about asking one of my teachers that today in class... I cant tell if she just ate ALOT over the hollidays or if she is in fact prego. But I guess im blunt like that, glad that I didnt now. Finals were today lol..
But I mean it's a good possibility, newly married and 27 years old(she constantly shares her fears about being 30 and "ancient").

I can find out for you! You want me to send her an email and ask her if she wants a maternity shoot?? :lmao:

Ah yes... When my son was 3, he asked a lady in the check out line if she had "a baby in her tummy." I was embarassed, so I back peddaled and said "oh he asks that about a lot of ladies because I have a friend who is pregnant" and he looks at me and says "No I dont!" Its a HUGE thing... never to assume. However if you do it and get that response once, you will never do it again. Lesson learned (unless of course you're dealing with a 3-year old) :er:

LMBO you can always count on a kid to say what they are feeling or thinking...when my son was 4 we were in an elevator and a heavy lady got on...and my son (who cld sing the jingle to 1800 my lemon and many other commercials) says to her "hey have you called Jenny yet?"
the doctor in the elevator just chuckled...I sank down to the size of a ant and tried to hide in the back of the elevator. lol

Ah yes... When my son was 3, he asked a lady in the check out line if she had "a baby in her tummy." I was embarassed, so I back peddaled and said "oh he asks that about a lot of ladies because I have a friend who is pregnant" and he looks at me and says "No I dont!" Its a HUGE thing... never to assume. However if you do it and get that response once, you will never do it again. Lesson learned (unless of course you're dealing with a 3-year old) :er:

LMBO you can always count on a kid to say what they are feeling or thinking...when my son was 4 we were in an elevator and a heavy lady got on...and my son (who cld sing the jingle to 1800 my lemon and many other commercials) says to her "hey have you called Jenny yet?"
the doctor in the elevator just chuckled...I sank down to the size of a ant and tried to hide in the back of the elevator. lol

:biglaugh: Oh my! :lol:

oh yeah..that was nothing, before the lady got on the elevator he asked the doctor in the elevator (who had a cast on his foot) if he broke his foot...the doc was very formal...he says "looks that way...why are you at the hospital today?" and he says..."my mom's butt is bleeding really bad and she got a headache from it"
:confused:
I had just had my dtr 4 days earlier and hemorraged...I was there for an MRI to see if I needed a patch from the epidoral...wtf...my husband laughed so hard...the doctor just looked at me...I told him "I just had a baby...you know...whole deal..."
he looked around for the baby...I said "shes in NICU"...after that it was dropped...then Dean gets on the heavy lady...Je-SUS...and things haven't changed much with this kid.

I pray no one ever knows this embarrassment.

Last edited:

If it were my kid I have felt the same sort of embarassment for outspoken-ness. When I have grandchildren, I am going to love them for their keen ability to observe and their spontenaiety. :mrgreen:

This thread is hysterical. That's all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back