sweetness, but old from like july

I hope you don't mind I went to tidy up your post a little so writing and pics don't all flow together. I think it makes viewing easier. (Even after it has been viewed by so many with many nice comments here for you).

I very much like the collage of your dad. I can't see the smoke in the last was superimposed. Though I like the one on the left even better! A lot better, I might say.

You lucky one: you've got ONE pretty, very photogenic girlfriend!!!

craig said:
Your question probably will not be answered on this forum. Consider photography and your place in it. I feel that a strong style will get the jobs as opposed to an "all over the place" style.

agreed.

LaFoto said:
you've got ONE pretty, very photogenic girlfriend!!!

also agreed :)

newrmdmike said:
i am wondering if anyone here thinks that the style of my shots doesn't vary enough and that it will become . . . repetitive and stale. please everyone let me know how you feel about this. i think that i have a good solid style, but where do you draw the line between style and all of your shots being the same?

I don't think I've seen enough of you work to recognise a distinct style. The images in this post demonstrate varying styles. I do understand your concern. I fear I've been in a rut for the past 15 years. I don't see that here, but then again, I haven't seen more than 10 of your images.

I can only guess that you're a twenty-something... I think you have plenty of time before you have to worry about becoming stale.

Pete

Most reactions

Back