P pribeiro TPF Noob! Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 #1 hello everyone .. if they think deserve some comment .... visit my site Pedro Ribeiro Photography
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 #2 I liked it...but this way... But i see a light house and a sign board; are they the two? Regards
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2012 #3 I agree with Frequency in that this scene could benefit from a crop. Here's mine (I've also darkened the foreground some): Otherwise, a beautiful image.
I agree with Frequency in that this scene could benefit from a crop. Here's mine (I've also darkened the foreground some): Otherwise, a beautiful image.
P pribeiro TPF Noob! Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks , i liked the two versions
theraven No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 677 Reaction score 102 Location Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2012 #5 I like this too, the crop is definitely better!