AlexL
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 16, 2010
- Messages
- 427
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Washington, DC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't listen to the D90 guys!
I might be biased because I own a T2i..... but I would love a D700 over a 5dmk2
Wtf is wrong with people. Higher MP means better detail (assuming your lens has good resolution). A friend of mine has a D3s and he is wishing he had Canon instead because on my fail t1i I get better detail thanks to more MP.I have a 7D with the 18 megapixels and that was actually a negative point when deciding between the 7D and other cameras. I would so much prefer a 12 mp sensor on the 7D... I have no clue why Canon chose to go the high mp count. Good on Nikon for going the high ISO route.