T2i vs T3i

ArtByQJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artbyqj.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one was I supposed to buy? I bought the T2i and then I thought wait ... shouldn't I get the 3i? 3 comes after 2 and isn't the 3 better? But When I went back to buy a lens there was a canon sales rep at best buy and he suggested not to view them as sequential but as siblings...so I went on canons website and did a compare and they both look to be the same camera...explain explain explain

If you were to upgrade from a T2i and wanted an articulating screen, I'd say look at the 60D.

Im just getting into the photography thing, I went and got a t2i today. When I was doing research they said it was almost the same camera beside for the diffrences pointed out above.

Im just getting into the photography thing, I went and got a t2i today. When I was doing research they said it was almost the same camera beside for the diffrences pointed out above.

You are correct, it's the same camera... aside from the differences.

Tyler, that Shat made me lol and made my wife give me that "u crazy mofo" look.

T3i also has built in wireless trigger for Flash. T2i does not. That and the screen mentioned above are the major differences.

That's why I'm buying the T3i and not the T2i.

You are correct, it's the same camera... aside from the differences.

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back