T4i is discontinued.?

The only difference is how the wheel turns:

[video=vimeo;68231722]https://vimeo.com/68231722[/video]

Funny how he explains (at length) how the cameras are virtually identical (except the mode dial)....yet he still stops to mention that he offers specific classes for the T4i and the T5i. :roll: what a tool.

Blame it on the consumer. The consumer wants their version specific tuts. I've seen this with editing software. Even if there are only slight changes to the user interface and the tasks are basically the same, the consumer wants their version.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned his rant, and the way he lambasted Canon for not having developed a new APS-C sensor since 2009...

The folks at Canon seem stuck in a pretty bad rut, going on half a decade with the same old sensors in basically, all of their APS-C cameras...18 megapixels and .5 micron sensor process and still the on-chip A/D converter. Instead of upgrading the lineup, and coming out with newer and better sensors, they are down to making basically zero changes, but slapping a brand-new model number on what is, basically, the same body, but with a mode dial that rotates endlessly, instead of stopping at one end of the settings range. Wow! Innovation, fer sure,fer sure.

I would agree--newbies almost assuredly would demand that the instructional videos they buy be fore the EXACT,specific item they own. I see absolutely nothing wrong with separate T4i and T5i videos...it'd be a hard sell trying to tell people that one video is also appropriate for another camera. Calling him a tool for that seems disingenuous. I'ver worked retail sales--amnd it is very hard to convince people that one model is JUST like another model with a different name and a price that is substantially different.

Is Canon stopped selling Rebal T4i? Why?

I think this is one big bad joke.
Canon discontinuing the T4i, do they ?
If they do it means absolutly NOTHING!!!

Here in Canada Costo is still selling the T2i and T3i, I am sure in a year or two they will start selling the T4i, they didnt even got there yet.

You still can get the T3i in any photography store and of course so does the T4i and T5i.

So the question did Canon stopped producing the T4i ?

Maybe but I am sure it will still be available for some years from today, these cameras simply sits in some wharehouse somewhere and slowly being sold in the market.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back