Tabie

blatalllic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first time shooting with my own home studio....Tips, critiques are always welcomed as Im here to improve my photography!!! Thanks guys/gals!!!!

P6281626.jpg

NL9W2295.jpg

NL9W2265.jpg

I like them you did a great job.

I like one and two the best, the last one looks like the background was photoshopped so it just kind gives the whole image a weird look...could just be me.

On the first one her face seems to be a bit blown out...not sure if you were going for that effect.

All and all great shots.

What's going on with the halos? Are you extracting?

not bad, but #3 looks like you cut her out in PS and put her on a background. It just doesn't look right.

What's going on with the halos? Are you extracting?

Not to hijack, but what do you mean? I'm a newbie, so I don't see anything other than the background issue in the third. And I can't speak for everyone else, but maybe some of us can learn something (I know I will).

The second is my favorite. Its very sexy with the laces on the shirt. And how she's looking out the window is intriguing. The lighting is good from what I can tell, and so is the composition.

I'm sorry I'm not more help. You're really way beyond me. But maybe some critique from a more untrained eye will help you.

Nicely done; in addition to those already mentioned comments, I would suggest that overall they appear to be slightly over-exposed, and have rather too-strong highlights.

Thanks for all the comments...this was my first attempt and yes the lighting came out a lil hard...I need to back the softbox back some more...Its a learning experiance...number three I did PS that one...Just wanted a different look.....

what do you mean by hallos extracting?

I am liking number 2 as well. For some reason I am bothered by the outdoor greenery, (and the watch..I think I might be getting a tad detail oversensitive) I would love to see it in a really contrasty B&W.

Amber

Most reactions

New Topics

Back