Taipei Station

Like everyone else, I like number one the best, the lady and the crosswalk really caught my attentioin. The fact that she was carrying a red umbrella rather than other color probably make the picture more interesting too.

In number 6, I think the composition is great but do you think it would work better if the background is little bit blurry? Just a suggestion.

All the pictures are great.

Can you tell me what's going on in number 2? I can't tell what those two are doing. Look like they're in a business setting but I don't know.....

SChumionbike thanks, n2 they are just on "rendez-vous" no business, theay have playing with mobile phone :D

Yes the last one I think it is thes worst of the serie, I don't like it too much like this ... maybe tooo much light, and a little bit more blurry why not but it is too late I refuse to use photoshop to do this :lol:

Thanks

Mat

3 and 5 are not showing up for me. Number 1 is by far the best out of the ones that are showing. The strong contrasting lines work really well and the red of the umbrella sits very nicely with the red line by the pavement and the red reflection in the road.
The others are a little dull for me I'm afraid.

I like them all ok, but #1 is the best to me. Uniq perspective and it has a certain energy in it due to she is crossing the street. The distortion doesnt really bother me too much.

You have to be careful, the 1.4 is overall a better lens, but when (if) you shoot up to 1.4 its harder to focus then what your used to ... Youll get it down perfect after a while !!! dont fret ...

Happy your back.

I really like no.1 here. I actually like the angle of the lines - wouldn't change it.

Dani.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back