What's new

Taiwanese Farmer [B&W]

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Location
France & other place
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

Yesterday, I walked around the village I stay in Mialiao.
I met one farmer who was not afraid by my camera :mrgreen: .

Mat

​
 
I like it :thumbsup:
 
Great depth...seems like it goes for days. Great job :thumbup:
 
for a posed picture i really really like it.
 
A wonderful spontaneous portrait!
It tells us so much more about him and his work. Composition is top :thumbup:!
(See, Monsieur Matthieu, I come to about each and every one of your threads, unless I overlook one, which can happen, busy as this forum usually is, just because I know I get to look at something good! :cheer: )
 
A wonderful spontaneous portrait!
Monsieur Matthieu, I come to about each and every one of your threads, unless I overlook one, which can happen, busy as this forum usually is, just because I know I get to look at something good! :cheer: )

What can I answer to this Corinna :blulsh2: ... only thanks :hug:: .

Longducdong, tsienni, itsme 123, woodsac, PNA, Slow6WRX, ocyruss55 thank you all :D

live_it10 you are right it was one of the first shot I took of him, and as usual during the first minutes, people like to pose and do not usually feel a at ease. But I have other after maybe 30 min, where he looks more natural and not posing, I will send it soon but I need more time for post-treatment :mrgreen:

Mat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom