What's new

Take a look at my junk...

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After my beat down this week, I thought maybe I should post another shot....lol
Junkyard Abstract
7808420292_e6ffd81cf3_z.jpg
 
OOOOOO! I love junk!!!
I love your rusty junk very much!
 
I'd love to see your junk...Ohhhh, that's some nice junk! Just seeing it makes me want to reach out and touch it...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
lol I'm glad you like my junk!!
 
TEASE!!!!! ;) Nice shot!! love the colors and textures...

(But you may want to see a dermatologist about that... looks like a serious skin problem! lol!)
 
Well, with a come-on like that... Mishele want us to look at her junk... I'm surprised Mishele that you don't have 40,000 hits by now. Oh, the picture? Looks like a really bad rustproofing job. Even Tremclad won't fix it. But as a gritty semi-abstract image - it works just fine. My rusty junk doesn't look anywhere as good. But that's because it's not Mishele's junk.;)

Aren't you supposed to be playing with some UV lights later on?
 
Oooooh MY.... :D

LOL. That reminds me of how my 13 year old brother and I make fun of my "New England Conservative" dad.

every time a woman walks past us wearing even the least revealing clothes we cover our mouths as if in shock and say, in a deep imitative voice "ohh my"
 
Is this going to start a "show us your junk" thread?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Oooooh MY.... :D

Sorry, I can't even make a comment on this with a straight face now. :lol:
I'm disappointed w/ your reaction!!! My feelings are hurt!! I know you can do better than that for me!!
 
Oooooh MY.... :D

Sorry, I can't even make a comment on this with a straight face now. :lol:
I'm disappointed w/ your reaction!!! My feelings are hurt!! I know you can do better than that for me!!

Well, you know, it's just that Charlie's stuff has had me gasping so much lately that I just don't have eyes for other people's 'junk'.
:lmao:
:blushing:...I cannot believe I just *said* that. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Aren't you supposed to be playing with some UV lights later on?

lol Only if someone is going to help out. I'm not trying to set that up again!! Maybe Emily will help.
 
sm4him said:
Well, you know, it's just that Charlie's stuff has had me gasping so much lately that I just don't have eyes for other people's 'junk'.
:lmao:
:blushing:...I cannot believe I just *said* that. ;)

WHOA! I am blushing! ;) lol!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
sm4him said:
Well, you know, it's just that Charlie's stuff has had me gasping so much lately that I just don't have eyes for other people's 'junk'.
:lmao:
:blushing:...I cannot believe I just *said* that. ;)


WHOA! I am blushing! ;) lol!
Stop hogging all her pleasure!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom