Take a tour of my new studio

Jealous. And I don't own a business! Yeah definitely pull those tiles down and spray paint them flat black.

It's got a very pleasant vibe. Once you get those mods done to control the light it will be even better. Good luck with your business.

NIIICE! Thought I would upgrade those lightstands right away if I were you. Get some C-Stands. Those Lightstands just sketch me out...they fall too easily.

Lightstands are fine as long as you aren't pushed for space (the main advantage of C-stands), they are used properly, with the legs correctly splayed and the cable run under one leg (always!).

Nice digs! I wish you the best of success in the new endeavor!

Looks great. When is the party? :cheers:

Seriously, that's awesome. Great lighting. I love a big empty space! So jealous.

Awesome space. I have to say I'm jealous. The only thing I would look for is to see if there is brick behind those wooden walls. If so i would tear them down asap. I have a thing for brick buildings :er:

Nice === ==== sudio man. I would like to have one like that but my ===== ===== === = ==== wife says we need to buy more ===== ===== food this month and the ==== ===== ===== mortgage is === ==== due and the kids need =========== clothes and the cars need ======= gas and the furnace needs ======= fuel. So i'll just have to wait. Way to cool.

It's beautiful and I am jealous!

How is working with all of that warm wood? You must be powering it out with strobe?
Yes, and white balance. I have also created camera profiles using a Color Checker Classic color chart for various lighting situations within the space. My Color is spot on.

Awesome space. I have to say I'm jealous. The only thing I would look for is to see if there is brick behind those wooden walls. If so i would tear them down asap. I have a thing for brick buildings :er:
There is definitely brick underneath. As much as I love brick interior walls, the wood and insulation keep the climate comfy.

Nice === ==== sudio man. I would like to have one like that but my ===== ===== === = ==== wife says we need to buy more ===== ===== food this month and the ==== ===== ===== mortgage is === ==== due and the kids need =========== clothes and the cars need ======= gas and the furnace needs ======= fuel. So i'll just have to wait. Way to cool.
Thanks. I pay for all of those things also. I am fortunate that I am able to provide for my family by working for myself. I am living the dream.

Congrats!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Looks awesome!! Great to see others doing so well :)

Most reactions

Back