What's new

Taking walks

Jantarek

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
New Britain, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taking walks in Cities is my favorite thing to do, I use to do it with my film camera loooong time ago lol. than I was out of photography life for a bit, and in last few years I started coming back to it , at first with Canon rebel 6.1 in Quebec city
Quebec City - JANTAREK - Photoblog.com

and latest (last sunday) with Nikon D200 in Boston MA
Walk in Boston 1 of 5 - JANTAREK - Photoblog.com

Love to hear your input ( good and Bad ) ;)

Thanks
Jerry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom