Takoma

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally, I'm getting around to uploading the pics I've been taking with my awesome camera. I've been trying to get this picture for quite some time. I'm not 100% happy with it, but it's getting there. I also kinda like my framing on this picture.

But I'm interested in what you all have to say about it.

Thanks in advance.

20060209205314_dsc_0002f.jpg

I really like it.
can't put the finger on why, though, but i really really love it.
you got a great pov and tones :D

Alexandra said:
I really like it.
can't put the finger on why, though, but i really really love it.
you got a great pov and tones :D

Thanks Alex. I appreciate that..does the tone look OK...it looks good on my laptop, but I need to wait till I get to work tomorrow to really see it :)

Interesting photo. I know of Tacoma but where is Takoma?

Is that at the entrance of a Metro Station?
I find the tone a bit too much on the pink side, I must say.

LaFoto said:
Is that at the entrance of a Metro Station?
I find the tone a bit too much on the pink side, I must say.

There are signs similar to this at the entrances to the Metro (except they have a ring at the top identifying the color of the Line), but this one was on the platform; the Takoma Station is above ground.

Pink? Hmmm, I used a blue filter in PS, and then an amber one, so if that makes pink, that might explain it. I can't see the pink, but I need to look at it at work.

Thanks for the comments.

very neat pov and tones! nice one jo...
... keep 'em coming :)
tfs :)

Thanks Mansi!

LaFoto...you're right it is very pinky. I think I can fix that. I was trying to get it warmer, but not too, so I added some blue. I think if I take the blue out, it should be better.

Jo,

I like the sky and the framing on this. Very nice shot. You are doing fine with that new rig. Do not down play yourself, you lookin pro already! Also there are two tacoma's in washington. One in Washington D.C. and one in Washington State. LOL Ironic eh ?

Most reactions

Back