gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
During my last road trip through Florida, I spent 24 hours in Tampa and the next night in St. Petersburg. Here are a dozen of the images that I captured during my short stay there:

1- Tampa skyline
p3256141173-5.jpg

2- Dali staircase, St Pete
p3256142225-5.jpg

3- Regions Bank Building, Tampa
p3256141174-5.jpg

4- Downtown Tampa and the Hillborough River
p3256142140-5.jpg

5- Tampa Museum of Art
p3256141208-5.jpg

6- Children's Museum of Tampa
p3256142226-5.jpg

7- St Pete
p3256142310-5.jpg

8- Staircase, Tampa General Hospital
p3256141188-5.jpg

9- Children's Museum of Tampa
p3256141190-5.jpg

10- South Yacht Basin, St Pete
p3256142154-5.jpg

11- Abstract from Tampa Museum of Art
p3256142224-5.jpg

12- Tampa skyline
p3256142223-5.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Glenn

Very nice interesting shots...............

Never fail to be impressed by your work. Do you know where you are going to shoot ahead of time, or do you just stumble in to the perfect locations?

Never fail to be impressed by your work. Do you know where you are going to shoot ahead of time, or do you just stumble in to the perfect locations?
Thanks Jeff...I usually plan most of the locations. Then, when I get to the city, I will try to allow enough time to scout the location so that I know when the light or access will be best for a return visit.

Glenn

I love the Dali Museum and you did well to get that staircase without all the usual human traffic on it. And your shot of the TMA is superb--love it.

I love the Dali Museum and you did well to get that staircase without all the usual human traffic on it. And your shot of the TMA is superb--love it.
Thanks Joe...it wasn't easy getting the Dali Museum without people. The security guard positioned at the top of the steps made it even more difficult. I returned shortly before closing and was able to capture a number of photographs of the staircase without people.

Glenn

Amazing set of images. All the images are fabulous. You had captured very beautifully. Great fan of your images especially for this one.:1219::586:

Nice set...

I really like #2.

Great set, the second one of the staircase is my favorite. You accomplished a lot in 2 days. To scout, plan and shoot all the locations you did, was an accomplishment in itself.

Great set.
Thanks!
Amazing set of images. All the images are fabulous. You had captured very beautifully. Great fan of your images especially for this one.:1219::586:
Thanks very much for your kind words.
Nice set...
Thank you
Great set, the second one of the staircase is my favorite. You accomplished a lot in 2 days. To scout, plan and shoot all the locations you did, was an accomplishment in itself.
Thanks! After a while...(this was a 21 day road trip covering quite a few locations)...all that planning, scouting and shooting wears me down. Prior to Tampa, it was three days in St Augustine. Then to Naples. Then, two nights in Miami. Everglades. Viera Wetlands. Jekyll Island, Andersonville...when I got home, I needed a vacation!

Glenn

Most reactions

Back