What's new

Tamron 150-600 raw file

Hey thanks for that Kris, that is a short travel and sounds easy to use. Very helpful thanks. DPR, yeah I got a bit tired of all the gear talk ....... mine is better than yours, DSLR's are dying, mirroless is dying, OVF rules, EVF rules, etc, etc. Just show me the darn image will ya ;) :)

All the best Kris and thanks again.

Danny.
 
I gave it a go.
LR: Clarity (mid-tone contrast) set to 12, Sharpening 98% masking 98%.
PS: Hard luminance sharpening layer reduced to ~50%, HighPass Layer vivid light ~50%, HighPass Layer hard light ~50%. Sharpening layers grouped, masked, opacity adjusted.

Hard crop of the results:
$DSC_5604.webp
 
Picture looks great to me. So good I just order the lens myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom