rocdoc
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2009
- Messages
- 330
- Reaction score
- 10
- Location
- Washington DC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope I didn't get bad copy. If I did I hope Adorama is good about it because I bought it used.
I hope I didn't get bad copy. If I did I hope Adorama is good about it because I bought it used.
Our returns guarantee gives you a full 30 days to try it out - I think you already know that it isn't living up to expectations.......![]()
Please drop me an email with your order number and I'll have a pre-paid label sent out for you to return it: HelenO@adorama.com
Exciting news!!
the new lens has arrived from Adorama!!! I will be posting more examples tonight!!
I tried a Tamron in that range, it sucked and constantly locked up and had to be removed/installed.
I went with the Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 HSM OS and never looked back.