Tamron Lens Doubt

Pagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm about to buy a Tamron AF55-200mm F/4-5.6 Di-II LD Macro in an online store, but the description given there of this lens, is simply Tamron 55-200mm f/4,0-5,6 DI II C/AF. I don't know if this is the same model (A15), because it doesn't have the LD Macro reference, and the description doesn't help.

http://www.digitalwonderworld.de/product_info.php/cPath/102_119_309/products_id/8554

Can anyone confirm if this is the same lens model? I sent an e-mail to the support, but i'm still waiting for an answer :meh:

Not familiar with the lens, so I can't answer the question per se, however I will say that if an on-line deal smells the least bit fishy or seems suspect in any way. Stay away from it. Better to spend an extra $50 - 100 at a reputable bricks & mortar store, or well known on-line dealer than to lose that money to a scam. The fact that they haven't answered your e-mail (assuming it's been more than 24 hrs) is a big, red flag to me.

yeah, I'd go buy the lens from a decent camera shop.

The way I see it, if a shop won't let me play with the lens in the shop before I buy, I won't buy from them.

You can call the store and/or call Tamron

Most reactions

Back