Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #1 Let me know everyone.
GeneralBenson TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2008 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 18 Location Boulder, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #2 I think it looks way better without the tan lines.
biancarose TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 80 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #3 No tan lines. Good job!
P paulpippin29 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #4 I'm with the others here... much better without the tan lines. Nice shot by the way, and pretty model.
I'm with the others here... much better without the tan lines. Nice shot by the way, and pretty model.
MikeBcos TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 548 Reaction score 7 Location St. Louis, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #5 What they said, no tan lines. Good job!
bdavis TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 784 Reaction score 3 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #6 No tan lines. Great shot by the way and cute model.
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #7 I agree - nice edit!
LarryD TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Location Mojave Desert Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #8 Tan lines are good in some cases.. ................this would not be one of them.......
LuckySo-n-So TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 448 Reaction score 0 Location Baton Rouge, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #9 I think you answered your own question.
Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Perfect. Thanks for all the replies and great jobs....
In His Image TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2009 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Southwest Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #11 AMAZING job on the edit!! Verryy impressed!!
LokiZ TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2007 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #12 I would say that the only way I would say keep the tan lines is if you did not have your apparent post editing skill set. Bravo. Either that or if the model is a friend and expressed wanting them left alone. Again, excellent job!
I would say that the only way I would say keep the tan lines is if you did not have your apparent post editing skill set. Bravo. Either that or if the model is a friend and expressed wanting them left alone. Again, excellent job!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #13 I agree with the tan lines gone looking better.
Brian L TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Well thanks again to everyone that replied. Also thanks for how great I did on the shots and edits. Peace out everyone.
Well thanks again to everyone that replied. Also thanks for how great I did on the shots and edits. Peace out everyone.