tap tap.....is this thing turned on...?

not sure... I think I went down earlier and couldn't see the forum.

yeah, I definitely went down. :er:

Yeaaaah...about that, lil'Chris....we traced the problem back to your account. We're going to have to remove your membership from the forum. I'm sorry. It was nice knowing you.

third grade recess, also it looks like some post where lost

Yes, the forum went back in time.....

...unfortunately, we've been having some problems with the forum lately, and we had to go back to a back-up we had from the 5th...everything posted after the 5th was lost. :(

Posts lost must be a nightmare for Chase and the gang. Big up to our Mods for making the process relatively painless for us civilians.

I think the lost posts were concerning my photos of Ben in the portrait/wedding section. I mean I can not pay people to comment on them.

Posts lost must be a nightmare for Chase and the gang. Big up to our Mods for making the process relatively painless for us civilians.

I think the lost posts were concerning my photos of Ben in the portrait/wedding section. I mean I can not pay people to comment on them.

EVERYTHING posted after the backup on the 5th was lost. (including nearly 4 hours of work I put in on something behind the scenes last night!)

eeeek! Corry, you mean you don't have all that stored elsewhere? :( I'm so sorry.

Well guys, wish it hadn't happened. Trust me, Chase has been working non-stop for hours. As you look around the place, you'll probably notice more lost posts from the 6th and today. Remember to report anything that seems non-functional, we're keeping a close eye on the database.

Onward from here! Thanks for slugging through all of this. :)

I'll have to repost all my witty comments about bears and global warming. ;)

EVERYTHING posted after the backup on the 5th was lost. (including nearly 4 hours of work I put in on something behind the scenes last night!)
ahhh, that would explain why I was looking for a thread that I wanted to see and couldn't find it... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back