What's new

Tap

Joey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
What do you think of this? Should I include more background to give the idea that there is a garden?

Tap.jpg
 
No. I like the DOF. Makes a good bokeh, to my mind.
However, I think I would have liked to see the whole tap included. The photo pulls my eyes to the bottom in the attempt to see more. Do you happen to have a second photo of the kind for which you knelt a bit or moved your camera further down to include all the tap and a little less of the flower pot (?) in the background?
 
I like the way the backgrounds blurd...this is a great shot with great potential...but missing something...
 
That's the only 1 I got, unfortunately. LaFoto, I didnt know y I didnt shoot the whole tap...:angry1:. I'll remember next time ;). Artemis... it's missing the whole body. :mrgreen:
 
the detail and DOF are perfect. nice backdrop you created.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom