What's new

Tardises everywhere!

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And in random places, haha! While out for a walk today, came upon this..

13075232195_6d7683e576_b.jpg



And the exploration..
13075541384_12f3ea3f18_b.jpg


There are several of these little libraries around the city, but this is the only one I've seen that was creatively done!
 
Shouldn't that be "Tardi"? :scratch:

Funny you mention that, cause I literally Googled "plural spelling of tardis" when writing the thread title, and "tardises" was the common consensus... Though I thought "tardi" was more fitting! Just goes to show you what Google knows...
 
Well, not his actual one, it's much bigger, but it looks a lot like it. ;)
 
It's bigger on the inside.

I have a friend in Oshkosh who is absolutely obsessed with Dr. Who. I'm surprised this isn't in his yard. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom