What's new

TASMANEX TELEPHOTO

N593

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi
I have aquired a Tasmanex telephoto lens 7.5-100mm and f5.5-f22 I have googled for information about the lens but I draw I blank each time. I'm guessing the company that made the lens wasn't in business for very long but it would be nice to have some information. Any info would be much appreciated.
 
Can you post a photo of it? It sounds to me like a rebadged product from one of a number of companies in the 70s-80s that produced low to medium quality glass for the consumer market. My guess is that it's about a $10 lens and likely to produce decent to mediocre results, but I could well be wrong.
 
:wink:Thanks for your input, tirediron -I am still learning about my camera (entry level DSLR Nikon 3100) and have to work out how to upload photos and post to this site. I think you are right about the Tasmanex being a re-badged product. Still, worth playing around with while I'm learning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom