Tazarooper (sick of my dog pics yet?) C&C Please

FemFugler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dug out my dad's old tripod(it's like 20+ years old...) and was using my dog as the guinea pig to test it out on. I must say i'm quite impressed, i didn't realize a tripod could make a such a difference to your pictures! It may not be greatest looking thing compared to some of the newer tripods, but hey it gets the job done! Oh while i'm on the subject has anyone heard of a the KMart(i think.... and since when did kmart make camera equipment?... i thought it was like walmart....*Canadian here we dont have kmart*) Focal Tripod? I'd have to check again the model number...

Anyway so i took this one. At first i wasn't sure about it, but now i personally really like it. I know the position or pose i guess is a bit different 'freaky' as my mother would say, but that's what i like about it. His floppy ears, his nose in the air. It just brings out his personality in the picture i think.

Anyway tell me what you think, C&C is welcomed and appreciated...

Oh ya and i know the chair is a bit a of a pain.... i should have moved it before....

Tazarooper015.jpg

It's a decent pic but I prefer the eyes in focus vs the nose. I'd crop the window on the right out because it's stealing attention from the dog. 18mm distorts pretty badly, not as noticeable on a dog though - sometimes done intentionally with dogs I think.

Tripod part is a success story I think. 1/13th of a second and no motion blur. :)

did you try a tighter crop? Maybe pull that window and fridge out of frame.

another option would be to cut the dog out and put him in front of a nice blue sky. might work.

p!nK

did you try a tighter crop? Maybe pull that window and fridge out of frame.

another option would be to cut the dog out and put him in front of a nice blue sky. might work.

p!nK

Hmmm

I'm wondering if this is too tightly cropped?

Tazarooper015-2.jpg

I like animal pictures. Yours looks good.

The crop is MUCH better I think. I like the nose being in focus more with this tighter frame too.

Thanks, i think i like the close crop too. :) I think i may mess around a bit with it in photoshop....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back