Tea Time

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6c2285c4.jpg

There is something that i realy like about this image but i can't quite put my finger on what it is. I like the stance that the gentleman has taken and the way he holds the items. Where was this picture taken?

Dan

Mansi, what more can I do here with your brilliant street photography, but repeat over and again what I have already said about your other photos. They are all worthy to be in National Geographic!

Dan -thanks for your comments .. the pic was taken in Old Delhi

LaFoto- you're just tooooo generous.. not quite yet.. but someday yes *sigh*.. thank you :)

one more in selective...

7e4a5151.jpg

Great shot Mansi. Another amazing photo, and LaFoto is right. National Geographic can use photos like yours. Very well done.

thank you :0
tell 'em that :D ... nat geo is a distant dream only.. someday...someday...!

Scott told me that there was one National Geographic photographer who camped out in the forest for 21 days to get a single shot.

Oh, and all of these people are right. You have an amazing eye for stunning street photos :)

great work mansi! you seem to capture the seriousness and character of your subjects, whenever i point a camera at somebody they always tend to smile and pose, but this is so real, i love it.

Wow, nice one. chai garam chai !!
I liked the selective one too, despite my aversion to anything being photoshopped.

Great color, focus, DOF, subject, composition - did i leave out anything?

clarinetJWD,
Was this pic the one where the bat is about to swoop onto this frog looking right into its eyes waiting to be devoured? It was featured in the NG collection of best pictures, and i say it was well worth 21 days in a forest.

yeh I love this shot especially with the selective colour. Really makes him pop off the BG. And his stance and the look are really what make this image. You caught him at just the right moment. :thumbup: :D

photo gal said:
Excellent dof here and the colors are just brilliant and your subject is very clear and sharp as I can see every wrinkle on his face. I prefer the all color to the selective color but that is just my H.O. Very nicely done as usual Mansi! : )

Hi Mansi, another excellent shot. Personally I am for the selective colour shot, it makes the centre of focus stand out from the crowd you might say. Ernie

Excellent shot! Did you gaussian blur this one? I don't think it's as effective as it could be, I actually find the background a little too blurry for me personally. I keep wanting to see a little bit more to get more of a sense of location. Other than that the image is great. As usual I enjoy your work. Keep it up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back