Tell me not to cancel

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
that it will be fun, a learning experience.

I'm going to the all day photo glamor shoot tomorrow, it is 75 dollars and you get 2 hours of instruction, and then 4 hours to shoot 5 different models in various sets.

I have a nikond3000 with the starndard kit lens.

I am so scared I am going to look like a baby compared to the other people.

They are all very nice and are telling me to come and learn, but man, my anxiety is off the charts right now!~

gah

Okay. Don't cancel!

Seriously, two hours of instruction and four hours of shooting with five models for $75????? That would be worth going to if you had was a Box Brownie!!!!

go for it! just because you don't have a top-of-the-line camera doesn't mean you can't take gorgeous photos!

I wish that was being offered here! I say go and dont think negative at all!

This sounds like a great chance to get some good info and skills that you can take with you and improve on! Just remember everyone starts somewhere.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it! How I wish I could do something like this! Lucky (Napoleon Dynamite voice)

that it will be fun, a learning experience.

I'm going to the all day photo glamor shoot tomorrow, it is 75 dollars and you get 2 hours of instruction, and then 4 hours to shoot 5 different models in various sets.

I have a nikond3000 with the starndard kit lens.

I am so scared I am going to look like a baby compared to the other people.

They are all very nice and are telling me to come and learn, but man, my anxiety is off the charts right now!~

gah

Just go in with a self-deprecating sense of humour and have fun. Try to meet one or more people who can maybe help you along the way. I can almost guarantee you that once it's over you'll be posting about how you had such a wonderful time. You can bet there will be others in the same shoes as you and that the instructor will know this and will try to make everyone feel comfortable, regardless of their experience.

Best of luck and be sure to tell everyone here how you made out.

Most reactions

Back