tell me what i need to do

First of all.
What you NEED to do, is correct Pitchers to Pictures.
I'm not sure if English is your first language, so I'm not gonna go all out, but damn.:er:
Secondly, "jeepers creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?":lmao: They're beautiful! P.S.: you might wanna number your images!

Try and take good pictures before trying to fix them up on Photoshop. It's like trying to glitter up trash, at the end of the day, it's still...:er: Not saying these are trash, but they are very snapshotty.

#1: How can you not see it? You cut his poor little face off! Not so flattering or nice, if I might say so myself! Poor little guy.:( It's also very soft, if you're shooting low light, you wanna have a tripod. :) His skintone is off too, it's a bit on the pasty yellow side.

#2: Again with the amputation? Focus looks good on this one, same skin issue though. I think your flash (?) illuminated his face too much, because in #s 3&4 it appears so much more natural.

#3: The exposure is okay in this one, the shadow on his jaw seems a bit blue. The whites of his eyes can be dodged by a hair to make them really pop, they seem to have a bit of cyan to them. I think the whole photo can do with a touch of brightness, actually.

#4: The yellow teeth are bothering me, dodge em up please. The cyan in the eyes. The image needs curve adjustment, it looks rather flat. Eyelashes are wonderful, though!

Most reactions

Back