K kate21 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2009 #1 i hope you like them:
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2009 #2 I do like #2. The texture has a really great feel to it. I have no clue what #1 is... I first thought it was a bird that exploded
I do like #2. The texture has a really great feel to it. I have no clue what #1 is... I first thought it was a bird that exploded
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2009 #3 bigtwinky said: I have no clue what #1 is... I first thought it was a bird that exploded Click to expand...
bigtwinky said: I have no clue what #1 is... I first thought it was a bird that exploded Click to expand...
K kate21 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 haha its cotton
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2009 #5 i'm no pro but i like #2. like the tone an texture of it. i agree with bigtwinky at first glance for #1.
i'm no pro but i like #2. like the tone an texture of it. i agree with bigtwinky at first glance for #1.
Nicholas James Photo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 636 Reaction score 1 Location Cotswolds, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2009 #6 I like #2