I know that some of my pics are underexposed, but I didn't do it by mistake. I was trying to get across the point of a gloomy winter day, so I left my pics a little dark, as in pics 5, 6, and 7.
With pic 10, I also wasn't trying to create a bright snow covered hillside that would look great on a Christmas card. I took it in black and white and left it darker to try and convey a feeling of emptiness.
As for pics 8 and 9, I just saw an old tree and snapped a couple of B&W shots of it. I didn't include the trunk or ground of it, as that is what you see in every other boring tree picture.
All in all, most of my pics taken on this day sucked because of the overcast, so I played around with some different editing techniques and wanted to see what people thought. The general consensus is that they suck, and I agree. The only ones I like out of the bunch are numbers 2 and 3.