TERRI!!!

Way to go Terri!

Although if those posts were actually usefull & not just spam then that would be even better! :er:

Just KIDDING! :lol: :thumbup:

Thank you for your posts & the loads of help especialy in the Darkroom & Alt forum! :D :thumbup:

What can I say....I've learned a lot here since 9/2/03. Apparently that has given me a lot to say. :mrgreen: No doubt the majority of it can be characterized as spam.

It's been interesting watching the forum evolve from those humble first few months of its life! There were 550 members when I joined. If we had 20 people online posting, that was a happening day. :lol:

yay terri! youre awesome :hugs:
congrats :cheers:

Gongrats Hunnie bunny!

I was going to come here and say "Hey, Terri's over eleven thousand" but OF COURSE others were quicker, since she now even is at 11.004 posts.

Nevertheless: congratulations! Too cool - once I thought I might catch you but I don't think I ever will. ;) Doesn't matter. It is no race in here, is it?

Go Auntie Terri! Congrats :cheer:

hobbes28 said:
Good lord Auntie Terri!!! We're going to have to reset you back to one soon. :lol:

no no no.... she would like to see how fast she'd overtake us... :p and make anothr 11k faster than anybody else :p
is it a higher number of posts here?

Most reactions

Back