¤~¤~¤ Texas Cards ¤~¤~¤

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this series just for fun.... no real reason.
(The noise is intentional)

151344.jpg

153848.jpg

151721.jpg

151825.jpg

154347.jpg

Tell me what you think! :mrgreen:

and don't forget to hand out rep points! ;)

and don't forget to hand out rep points! ;)

I think this is the best part of your messages - and other than that your photo series are truely inspiring. Try not to be too surprised if many a TPF member comes up with cards in the next days to come ;). (Or who was it who spread the "drip disease" first?)

LaFoto said:
I think this is the best part of your messages - and other than that your photo series are truely inspiring. Try not to be too surprised if many a TPF member comes up with cards in the next days to come ;). (Or who was it who spread the "drip disease" first?)
Thanks LaPhoto..... and you're right.... there will probably be a card craze.... lol
but if there isn't.... than It works out ok for me.... haha :mrgreen:

Actually I hope some of y'all try it out..... cards are fun! :mrgreen:

Thanks again!

Thanks guys/gals! :mrgreen:
My reputation is coming back to life! keep it up! :mrgreen: (only at -5 now!!!)

I thought you wanted the bad rep!.... (nice shots - like the grain - 3rds my fave)

nice work dude! the grain works well!

i'd give ya more points but it says i can't till i spread more love. :lmao:

JonMikal said:
i'd give ya more points but it says i can't till i spread more love. :lmao:

Same here, so all I can do for you right now, "Little Man", is this :hug:: ... - and then I must go find some cards........ :mrgreen: (I might not have the time for that today, must take my girl to her swimming....)

LaFoto said:
Same here, so all I can do for you right now, "Little Man", is this :hug:: ... - and then I must go find some cards........ :mrgreen: (I might not have the time for that today, must take my girl to her swimming....)

i'd give ya more points but it says i can't till i spread more love.

Thanks guys! :hugs: :mrgreen:

(it went up another point.... it's at -4 now) :mrgreen:

You did a nice job with the grain; I find it difficult myself to get good B&W film grain look in digital.

Most reactions

Back