Thanks to all of you...

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
that suggested switching from IE to Firefox!!! It's frickin awesome!!! I ran ad and spyware programs today and had 0!!!!!!!! Which is awesome considering I had loads everytime I ran IE!!! I put it on my parents computer and after it taking them a few days to get used to the new icon (I actually had to make it say INTERNET, rather than Firefox) they love it too, and no more problems with theirs either :) So thanks a million!!!! You guys are awesome :hail:

ok, update me. what the heck is firefox. guess i'll google it unless someone has a link to share.

Yep, I love it too. I really like the tabs at the top, makes for a lot easier browsing :D

thanks MD. got it and looks good. did you guys delete IE?

JonMikal, I didn't delete it except for the icon on my desktop that way no one would use it, but I figured just in case something happened with Firefox then IE would be there for backup purposes. I hope that doesn't ever happen, b/c firefox is so much better, and as McDonalds would say "I'm Lovin It" :)

Same here...the annoying thing is if I wanna check hotmail IE opens so I have to go to hotmail.com itself again (No MD not hotmale, hotmail....)

hehe sorry, bad give at MD who can kick my sorry ass :p

JonMikal said:
Don't delete IE

It is useful sometimes when FireFox doesn't read the site correctly. Chat sites don't work too good and some flash sites don't work all that great in FireFox.

Just letting ya know.:)

JonMikal said:

Do not delete Internet Explorer!. it's part of the operating system. One of the reasons for using firefox is that it is not entwined with the operating system so the riff raff has a harder time to do damage to your internet viewing pleasure.

The only time I use IE is when I go to Microsoft to down load security patches. The firefox web page will give you links to download plugins.

Cruzin said:
Do not delete Internet Explorer!. it's part of the operating system. One of the reasons for using firefox is that it is not entwined with the operating system so the riff raff has a harder time to do damage to your internet viewing pleasure.

The only time I use IE is when I go to Microsoft to down load security patches. The firefox web page will give you links to download plugins.

thanks Cruzin & Little

Artemis said:
(No MD not hotmale, hotmail....)
When really they SHOULD call it hatemail :lol:

Downloaded. I'll give this a shot I guess finally. Can't believe how many have switched. I've always been a diehard IE user but what the heck, can't hurt to try ;)

Most reactions

Back